Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Flying

I've been flying high to workshops the past couple of months with more in the works. Off to Colorado Springs on next week to teach at Art and Soul. After that, I'm off to teach at Shake Rag Alley Center for the Arts in mid June....my first time teaching there....very exciting!
My appearance on Crossing South via KPBS can be streamed online anytime you feel like it! It was a terrific experience and Jorge was the perfect host. Many thanks to Baja Rancho Art for making this all come into play. And...we've added a September workshop for those who couldn't make it last month.

The Santa Fe Workshops via Madeline Island School of the Arts Winter location were a blast and they invited me to teach there for the next 2 years in Spring. Dates are April 20 to 24, 2020 and April 19 to 23, 2021. Details will be posted soon!
Here are some photos from the workshops ...join me next year or the year after in Santa Fe, New Mexico.






















No comments: