Monday, May 29, 2023

Past Travels

 I'm reminiscing about my trips in April and May to New Zealand and Baja. 

I'll post the second trip to Baja in a week or so. 

This was a trip to teach at Fibre Arts New Zealand and visiting my brother and sister-in-law. 

First a visit to Auckland Botanical Garden









Next stop to Whanganui to teach for Fibre Arts New Zealand
This was an extraordinary adventure and opportunity for me. I taught a weeklong Book Arts workshop for some very lovely students. Tea times were included each day..a new experience for me! 











Stitching up a storm 
 the collagraph plates


and yes..I'll have another Flat White....






Back to Devonport for more adventures
My lovely sister in law , their dog Poppy, and I tramping around
My brother and I on the hike
Anzac Day in Devonport -gathering  for  a reflection on the powerful legacy left by New Zealand  servicemen and women.




Iconic New Zealand Beach
Iconic holiday trailer
Rangitoto Island 

and the ever so popular Iconic Flat White

No comments: