Sunday, August 21, 2022

Get the lead out!

 My Grandmother used to say "Get the lead out" ...when I didn't write my thank you notes in a timely matter. So typical of me because I just wanted to draw, paint, and make stuff out of clay. So...with that in mind....

It's Time to get a kick start on Creativity. 

Its Time to give your self the freedom to draw and paint just for you. Your own private lessons. 

My 3 Online courses are on Sale till August 28th at midnight. 

10%off  use Summer2022 for the discount 


Poetic Watercolor  Journaling
 Painting and Poetry never felt so good! 

watch the promo


Learning to See-Drawing in Journals
Learn Drawing skills fearlessly in your 
own personal art journal

watch the Promo


Watercolor Florabunda
Learn many of my signature watercolor techniques 






No comments: