Tuesday, March 10, 2020

New Venue, New Zealand, New Mexico

New is the key word today....I'm pleased to announce new and continuing workshops and classes!

My first online class Watercolor Florabunda is open! I'm so excited to be part of the Create arts online group of instructors! This will be a course on dropped in color and mixed media for all levels.


I've been invited  to teach for Fibre Arts New Zealand next Spring! Here is the link for this year's workshops so you can get an idea. Next May will be the retreat for 2021.
I will be teaching my Woven stitch Collagraph Book workshop. My brother and family live in the Auckland area so it will be a perfect visit!

My New Mexico retreat for Madeline Island School of the Arts is in April. There are still some spots open for you to sign up! This workshop is 5 days full of fun, creativity, and friendships. I can not stress how fulfilling it will be to paint, print, and draw continually, learning new techniques each day. We will also paint outdoors under the beautiful skies of New Mexico. Please join me for a week of Santa Fe charm.





No comments: