Friday, November 22, 2019

My favorite time of year

This is the season of cooler air, of fall colors, rain, cosy soup dinners and longer nights. This is the time to me to rest, regroup, nest, garden and create.

I ran my last workshop of the year a couple of weeks ago at San Diego Watercolor Society with 19 wonderful students and a great support staff. Thanks to all!



Next year's workshops are up for viewing on my workshops page.

I'm most excited about my upcoming spring workshop for Madeline Island School of the Arts in Santa Fe, New Mexico in April. Details here.
Think about joining us for a totally blissful week of painting, printing, and drawing.
Imagine yourself in one of the most beautiful, artful towns in the western US.

Here are some outstanding student samples from this year's workshops in Santa Fe












No comments: