Thursday, October 31, 2013

November News

November news.....

I'm flying to Kansas in a couple of weeks to Wichita for the Kansas National Watercolor Society Exhibition. My painting "Morning at Elfin was accepted! I also get to spend time with my hubby who's been working on a job nearby. I've never been to Wichita ....I love touring new places..




Teaching a one day workshop at
San Diego Botanic Garden on Sunday, November 10

Watercolor Batik Tree of Life 
Reach into the sky and create connections between branches and earth while creating universal Tree of Life themed mixed media paintings on Masa paper and canvas. A special batik-like technique with Masa rice paper will create wonderful textures and crevices for the paint to flow in to. You’ll play with colored pencils, ink lines and collage elements to further embellish your paintings. 

 

No comments: