Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Three Rivers Workshop

Just returned from a fab weekend in Three Rivers, CA where I taught a 2 day watercolor batik workshop provided by The Arts Alliance of Three Rivers. I taught a wonderful group of gals at St Anthony's Retreat at the east end of town.
Thank you Elsah Cort (who also organizes the Three Rivers Studio Tour)  for all of your hard work! And thank you Beth for being my marvelous assistant! 


 old patina signage along the road.....
 My demos in the works 
 The gals collected wild flowers for me ........
 Jeri's words of wisdom with warm, inviting colors. She included a strand of Sari cloth for a design element. 
 Jennifer's energetic work with twisting Blackberries 
 and Elsah's piece with metallic doodle calligraphy lines and beautiful colors

No comments: