Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Things I am grateful for....

I am grateful .....


that I can paint and create 
that my husband and I love each other and he's the hardest worker I know....

that my son builds and creates  and just bought a mountain!!
that I have great friends who treat me with wonderful gifts

and she can cook much better than I can....and that's saying a lot! 

that I still have my Mom and Dad

and my hiking buddy who just finished chemo and is free of cancer! 



my good friends....

and my oldest best friend...high school...not old....saw our first glacier together in Alaska

I'm grateful that I could hike in the Alaskan mountains this summer
and that I got my sister to go canoeing with me....

and that I've reconnected with my dear cousin Steve and his partner Chris...and that they live in one of the best artful places in the USA! 

and that Steve and Chris create wondrous assemblage works 
and that these great guys love to hunt for rusty, old treasures just like me



and last but not least.....
Happy Thanksgiving one and all


3 comments:

sonja said...

what a wondrous post of gratitude! i am grateful for your art and your sharing!







Jane LaFazio said...

xoxo Partner!!

North County Film Club said...

I'm so happy to hear that she's free of cancer. That's something to be really thankful for...not to mention all your other wonderful "thankfuls".

I'm thankful for all the things I've learned from you!
Barbara