Sunday, December 30, 2012

Santa Barbara Holiday

My family spend part of the holidays in a magnificent home in north Santa Barbara, CA. There was laughter, singing, playing pool (yes, there was a pool table in the kitchen) in the gigantic kitchen, painting with my niece, just hanging out with everyone.....


 watercolor view from the dining room
 winter leaves at the SB botanical garden
 view from our front yard

Rattlesnake Canyon trail hike....wonderful views! 
 manzanita blossom 
 Rattlesnake canyon hike at the creek
 Boulder at the botanical garden... unbelievable colors!
 Brother John, Sister in law Angela, Niece Alex and Nephew Ben ....my 
New Zealand Family came for a visit
My brother's layout of yummy veggies for dinner 
Ready for the grill.....Tuna  from my friend Ron. He caught it off the shores of Baja, Mexico....so good! 

No comments: