Thursday, May 10, 2012

Published!!

Hot off the Press! 
The Summer issue of Studios Magazine is now available and I'm one of the featured artists!! 
My studio article starts on page 66 and follows with 3 more gorgeous  pages! Can you tell I'm excited? Jumping up and down occasionally..... here are a few cropped views to enjoy. Go out and buy an issue! Barnes and Noble will have it in soon......or just order it online....
 My old recycled  door to my studio. My husband found it in Santa Ana, CA ....from an old Victorian house. 
 Mexican old cloth covers my metal shelving that runs across one wall of the studio. The shelves hold wooden boxes for paints and mediums, baskets for journals, found objects and other assortments tucked into every other space......
and my view from my work table.....the little icons lined up the little wall are treasures I found in Mexico and gifts from friends.......

5 comments:

straythreads said...

congrats!!! I'll have to pick up the magazine.
Ann

ellen gets crafty said...

Can't wait to get my issue - congradulations!

ellen gets crafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
North County Film Club said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it. Maybe it will make me want to clean up my studio!
Barbara

North County Film Club said...

Just got the e-magazine. Your studio looks great. Nice and tidy but not too fake-clean. It looks real, like you actually work there. Unlike some of the others. Inside and out- it's beautiful!
Barbara